The kiddy child car seat phoenixfix 3 features an easy installation in two different ways. You can either choose to install it by using the k-fix+ connectors and the seat belt or else to install it by using your on-board seat belt which is particularly suitable for cars without Isofix. The flexible k-fix+ connectors are longer and enable you to have a bigger adjustable angle in your car. Depending on the type of car you own, your child can enjoy a relaxed ride while slightly leaning back in his/ her seat.
The advanced impact shield conforms to the most current safety standard and provides enough protection and a much reduced risk of injury in the event of an impact. Your child’s upper body will roll over the impact shield in case of an accident. The energy-absorbing materials reduce the forces. Another highlight is that it is nearly impossible to install the seat the wrong way. The Phoenixfix convinces with an easy handling: Simply put your child in the seat, fasten the impact shield and you’re done!
Your little one will enjoy the high level comfort provided by this child car seat – even on longer rides in your car. The seat inlay as well as a cushion contributes to an elevated seat position which creates more space and a lovely view outside. The new, soft padded fabrics in the seat and head area also increase the level of comfort. The adjustable leg support which can be adjusted in length, is brand new. Smaller and bigger children can have it adjusted to find their most comfortable position.
Features & Specifications
- Suitable for children at an age of approx. 9 months up to 18kgs
- Installation with and without the Isofix system, forward-facing mode
- Flexible k-fix+ connectors – bigger adjustable angle
- Angle of the backrest can be adjusted from 90° to 115° (depending on the type of car)
- Improved impact shield system
- Kiddy Shock Absorber – absorbs energy that occurs on the 3-point belt
- Adjustable leg rest
- Seat inlay and cushion – for more space and higher level of comfort
- Approved on planes
- Weight: .6.6 kg